Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bracelets with love

I made a couple of bracelets recently with the things that I got in my craft haul. I'm not going to say any more but show you pictures instead which I think you guys would prefer.
These bracelets are really simple and because they are thin, it's really nice when you wear a couple of different colours together.
This bracelet has different charms hanging and I match the colours to be similar with each other. This has a little bohemian style to it. What do you think? I saw some pics online so I tried making one myself.
I made use of beads this time round. I actually learn this from a tutorial on YouTube. I added a little heart button as the "hook" for the bracelet.
I simply love this! I saw this kind of styles online so I had to do it. I actually made mistakes but you can't see it right? Not bad for the first time.
I like the colour of the beads in this one. This is one of the few I made first and was quite frustrating cause I kept getting it wrong at first and had to redo it.
Flower bracelet! I wanted to do a bracelet using the flowers I got and this is what came out. i like how it is but kinda flower girl-ish right?
I been seeing pictures of people wearing like flower crowns so I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to braid them in the hair like the picture above (Sorry for the blur picture but I cut my hair yesterday and its slightly shorter now). But people have been telling me "Will anyone wear this out?". Will you?

So which one do you like most? Do leave a comment and tell me what you think. I will really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. I like that brown barcelet with charms and that one with flowers. I also like last one, I think it's nice idea and it's pretty original ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind opinion. Really appreciate it! Don't forget to like our facebook page for more updates!!!

      Delete