Monday, March 12, 2012

My shop!!! IT'S DONE!!!

I posted not long ago about almost completing my shop and I'M FINALLY DONE. After a week of work from taking photos to editing the pictures and pulling my hair cause the computer wouldn't work with me, I finally completed it. I'm going to showcase some of the things that can be found in my shop.



Bracelet




Hand blinged this myself i love the bear!


Keychain plus a mirror inside!



Hairpin



Little sweet Jars



Necklace twisted out of wires



Iphone 4 casing



Ring



Snow man Keychain


Baically this are the few things that can be found in my shop!! I'm really excited!! I even decided to have a opening sale and made a banner for it as well.


The link to my shop is Hut of presents. I'm glad I am done with the website but will continue creating more things as I just love doing it. I hope people who by them will treat them with tender, love and care.


No comments:

Post a Comment