Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My blog shop

I have been having a blogshop for quite sometime now but I have never seriously got down to doing anything at all. It's called Hut of presents which the link can be found at the side.


I got the name Hut of Presents after brainstorming with my sis and finally decided on that name. Mainly, I wanted to sell handmade stuff that I really love to do as well as some supplies from what I make. So basically, my shop name means that I want people to find or be able to create presents from my little hut. It also sound like Heart of presents which means presents are made from the heart.


I'm in the process of creating a new webpage using a different website. creating everyhing from scratch. It doesnt look like thse professional sites where they hire designers to design for them (cause I don't have the money) but its pleasing to the eyes. Here's a preview of the banner I made for my shop.




I love it!!! My shop is half way done can't wait to complete it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment