Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cabochons from sophie and toffee

The cabochons use for the things I make to sell on my shop came from a place called Sophieandtoffee (http://www.sophieandtoffee.com). This place sells lots of cute cabochons which are really difficult to find at craft stalls outside.

I bought more from them not to long ago but never really found the time to make anything. I finally found time today and decide to make a photoframe.

Before I show the frame I made, here are some cabochons that I bought.


Aren't this cute! I bought lots of ice cream from them. I love it. Spot the chanel ice cream cone. Loves the words too and some a bigger then I expected but that's good right.


A picture on the planning process. Placed a newspaper below so that I won't messed up my table with any whipped cream or cutting the fimo canes. The frame is from ikea and this is the planning process I take before  working on it. Choosing the cabochons and planning where you want this and that to place. Wouldn't want to mess up later. Some of the cabochons were bought previously in other orders also from Sophie and Toffee.


After deciding on the placing of each cabochons. It's now time to work on the whipped cream. After many practises I realise it is important to work slowly with the whipped cream as you want a consistant flow of the cream for them to look nice. I'm super satisfied with this try.


This is the final product now i just have to wait for the whipped cream to dry and I'm super done. I just love how a few cabochons can make a simple plain frame turn of so ridiculously cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment