Monday, April 22, 2013

Flea: Public garden (April)

Hey all! I'm sure from the title you guys will know why I have been gone for so long. Yes, I manage to get a space for this April at the public garden flea! Super excited to get the confirmation email. Its been a long time since my last flea a few years back so I'm really looking forward to it.

Thus, I have been really busy making things and preparing for the flea. I won't say much but I'll show you a small preview of what you can find  on the day itself.
 Lots of bracelets of different designs. I made them with different styles so there's lots to choose from.
 Simple bow clips. All different prints.
 Children hair pins. Different designs as well.
This will all be sold as key chains!
 
Besides all these, all tutorial made items will also be for sale. Here are some pictures to refresh your memory!

There will be lots of other items I made that I did not show here so come down and check the rest out! They are all handmade and all different. There will be more necklaces, rings, earring holders, photo frames and more!

Here's the info for the flea:
Date: Sat 27 - Sun 28 Apr 2013
Venue: National Museum of Singapore
Time: 1 - 7PM
More info: http://www.public-garden.com/

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment