Thursday, June 6, 2013

Flea: Every Little Thing (public garden)

Hey all! Sorry for the super lack of updates. Work has been really crazy and when that was done, I was busy preparing for my next flea! Yes, we will be having another booth with Every little thing Market. The previous flea was a success so I'm really excited for this one.

I will just be showing you some pictures of a few things that you can find but only a few cause I'm still busy with preparations.

Want accessories which you won't find another wearing? You have to come down to grab this handmade accessories.
First up would be this lovely bracelets! They are adjustable and all one of a kind. The colours this time are much brighter to welcome our sunny season!
Next up I'm launching new accessories made of wire. All of them are one of a kind as well. This is the first set of wire accessories that I made fully from scratch! Come down, take a look and bring them home. Hey, No one will have the same as you.

So details for this flea is:

Date: Sat 8 June 2013- Sun 9 June 2013
Time: 1 pm-7 pm
Venue: Old hill street Police station (Former MICA building) Near Clarke quay MRT
More details: www.public-garden.com


No comments:

Post a Comment